Sunday, February 13, 2011

Closure of Delhi Chapter

I as an Ashram member (kumar Gautam) who had started the Delhi Chapter decided to withdrew it inthe month of January 2009 after completion of one and half year of operation during which 8 students of undergraduate course were helped to complete thier graduation with the help of lecturers and students of Delhi University. For the said period the same students run an evening school for underpriviledged children where they provided supplementary education for their quality improvement. However, this was the partial success and the project was cancelled prematurely due to my personal engagement somewhere else.
I take the responsibility of this withdrwal and apologetic about leaving the project half complete.
Jai Jagat......Kumar Gautam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed vmsashram.blogspot.com by searching online, and found it is so sweet. Keep up the great work!

I have similar idea to this site.I will come back often!
You can also get a tutor to help you. My friend told me he was helped a lot by great [URL=http://sgchinesetuition.skyrock.com/3033599004-Enjoy-the-beauty-of-Chinese-language-get-help-from-Chinese-Tuition-in.html ]private tutor singapore [/URL]. Can you also share me with your comments in here?

VISHWA MANAV SEWA ASHRAM said...

thanks for comment....Ashram is doing great works in education, health, capacity building, rural employment at grassroot level. People working there can't update their activities due to busy scheduled and inaccessibity of internet. The only way you can know about the work by visiting the sites at ground physically.
I am not involved there till July 2013 due to academics.
Believe me u will be amazed by the silent revolution going on there by visiting the site.
If u need any specific information about any project going on there..pls write to me.